It is our great pleasure to invite all EuroCham members to attend our Annual General Meeting 2022 !
This year, we wanted to have a slightly different format than in the past: short (2h max), lively and interactive, involving a lot more online and digital tools !
Please note that only members having paid in full their membership dues for 2022 (by 5:00PM, Thursday 10 March 2022) will have voting rights and can stand for election.
The AGM will take place on Thursday, 17 March 2022:
Nominations for the election of members of the Executive Committee should be submitted to EuroCham offices by hand or by email in PDF format latest by 5:00PM, Thursday 10 March 2022 to:
All nominations must be made in writing in the form provided to Ordinary members and must be signed by the proposer, the seconder and the nominee, and accompanied by a statement not exceeding 200 words from the nominee stating his/her reasons for standing for election, a high definition portrait and a video of 2' (2 minutes) maximum. All nominees, if elected, are expected to attend all Board of Directors meetings and to actively contribute and support EuroCham's activities, interest and principles.
A list of nominees will be available digitally at least on Friday the 11th of March, 3.00 pm.
The voting procedures to apply at this AGM are set out in the document title "Voting Procedures – AGM 2022".
Any Ordinary Member who is unable to attend the AGM in person may appoint one Ordinary Member to act on his / her behalf by proxy. All proxies must be made in writing in the prescribed form and must be duly signed by the Company Representative of the Ordinary Corporate Member or by the Ordinary Individual Member making the appointment. Please note that:
· Only Ordinary Members are eligible to be appointed as proxies.
· Proxies made by any Member who physically attends the AGM will be cancelled by the presence of that Member.
· For voting purposes, the appointment of a proxy means that your proxy will be able to cast all votes for all Executive Committee nominees on your behalf. Therefore, we suggest that if you wish your proxy to vote for specified nominees, you should advise your proxy to do so prior to the AGM.
· One voting Ordinary Member may hold only up to a maximum of ten (10) proxies plus the one deriving from her/his own membership, as per Executive Committee decision of 1st December 2016.
· Persons owning more than 01 membership may hold only up to a maximum of ten (10) proxies plus those deriving from her/his own memberships, as per Executive Committee decision of 1st December 2016.
· All proxies should be submitted in the prescribed form to EuroCham by Tuesday the 15th of March 2022, 1.00 pm latest by email, hand.
· All proxies must be assigned; blank proxies will be null and void.
Blank proxies received by EuroCham from Business Association members up to this deadline will be referred back to Business Association to ensure proxy is assigned. EuroCham will contact direct members. It is the assignee responsibility to check with the person they are giving the proxy to that their proxy limit has not been reached.
3. Voting procedures:
- Secretary General: presentation of Statutes Changes (5’)
- Q&A (10’)
- Voting for Approval of Statutes Changes (vote by secret ballot) (10’)
- Welcome remarks by EuroCham Chairman (3’)
- Speech by H.E Ambassador Giorgio Aliberti (5’)
- Voting on Approval of AGM Minutes 2021 (vote by show of hands) (2’)
- Candidates for EuroCham Board of Directors 2022 presented by Sec. Gen. (5’)
- Voting for EuroCham Board of Directors (vote by secret ballot) (10’)
- Activities 2021: video and outlook by Executive Director (5’)
- Breathe Again Vietnam Report by Executive Director (5’)
- Advocacy report: Vice-Chairmen (JJB / MN) (10’)
- New Website presentation: Head of MarCom (RB) (3’)
- Membership Satisfaction Survey Result by Vice Chairman TM (5’)
- GEFE 2022 by Vice Chairman GF (5’)
- Presentation of Financial situation 2021 / 2022 and Q&A: Treasurer and EY (10’)
- Voting: Audit Report 2021 | Budget 2022 | Auditor 2022 (vote by show of hands) (5’)