Vietnam's textile and apparel industry has many potentials and opportunities to participate in the global value chain through the supply of products and components to large foreign corporations, but nowadays, garment businesses still confront certain challenges, and the application of green technology for sustainable development is also a hard quiz.
Join with our speakers to gain more insights on:
- Current conditions of textile and apparel industry in Vietnam compared to other foreign rivals
- Advantages for growth in the Global Value Chain (low labor cost, access to backward linkages, preferential trade agreements, etc.)
- Challenges confronted (workforce gaps in sourcing, technology, design and fashion, focus on low-valued products, etc.)
- Solutions and paths proposed for upward growth in the textile and apparel value chain
- Steps towards applying green technology to protect the climate and enforce sustainable development