Nominations are now open for the EuroCham Business Awards 2019. We want to recognise the best European companies across five categories:
- Business Excellence: This award will recognise the business that has shown long-term growth and success, been a model of responsible and profitable business and made a significant contribution to Vietnam.
- Best Entrepreneur: This award will recognise the individual that has shown outstanding entrepreneurial qualities including innovation, creativity, and competitiveness to build a successful business.
- Best Sustainable Business Initiatives: This award will recognise the business that has reduced its environmental impact in Vietnam (e.g. reducing emissions, eliminating plastic waste, or other sustainable policies).
- Best Green Business: This award will recognise the business that produces environmentally-friendly products and promotes green business in Vietnam.
- Best New Business: This award will recognise the best new (less than 2 years-old) European business in Vietnam.
Judge Criteria is available here
These awards are a wonderful chance for companies to raise their profile and promote their brand. On top of receiving their award on stage, our 2018 winners also got positive press coverage in The Saigon Times and Vietnam Investment Review, as well as on EuroCham's website and social media pages.
How to Enter:
Just complete the nomination form and send it to: email@example.com before 01st October 2019
Nomination Form is available here
*The Business Awards' nominations is exclusively for EuroCham's members only